FOR YOUR CHILDREN
Using Anat Baniel Method® NeuroMovement® lessons, your child will learn movement in ways that awaken the capacity of their brain to create new neural pathways and possibilities.
Offered as in-person individual sessions or group workshops, each lesson is tailored to meet the unique needs of your child.
Whether you’re seeking deeper self-healing around your child’s diagnosis, looking to parent more intentionally, or want more tools to support your child, Conscious Parenting Coaching can help you better connect with yourself and your child.
Individual sessions are available worldwide via video conference.
FOR PARENT GROUPS
Workshops for parents and caregivers are offered in-person or virtually and can be tailored to the needs of those participating.
In these workshops, you’ll learn conscious parenting techniques and tools for your own healing journey while also learning how to create an optimal learning environment for your child.
Access Our Virtual Programs for Parents & Caregivers
Learn from professionals about conscious parenting, nutrition, cognitive and physical development, emotional health and wellbeing, and mindfulness and play for your child.
- Over a dozen talks between Christine L’Abbé & Cindy Kaplan about breaking free from conditioning and outdated beliefs about our kids, self-healing and self-care, the power of intention as we support our children toward the discovery and expression of their innate potential, and much more.
- Over two dozen talks with seasoned professionals. These resources educate and empower you to create an optimal environment for your child to develop and thrive while inviting you to dive deeper into your own self-healing journey.
- Virtual self-care practices, such as guided meditations, somatic movement lessons, yoga classes, breathing exercises, sound baths, reflection work, and more.
- Bonus: Interviews with respected and renowned guest speakers and authors Dr. Ross Greene, Suzi Lula, Mark Mincolla, and more.
Benefits of the Anat Baniel Method® of NeuroMovement® for children
The Anat Baniel Method® of NeuroMovement®:
- Stimulates fine and gross motor skills
- Facilitates improved speech
- Enhances emotional awareness and expression
- Improves interactions with people and the environment
This method is co-created with your child, giving them the freedom to integrate and apply whatever aspects of the work is in alignment with them. This practice offers children an opportunity to learn about themselves and connect more deeply with who they are on the inside and out.
Additional Holistic Benefits:
- Improved cognitive, physical, and creative performance
- Increased strength, flexibility, balance, and improved posture
- Ease of movement in activities of daily living and sporting activities and pain relief
- Heightened awareness of the body, the inner world of feelings, and of the senses
- A sense of mental stillness similar to meditation, mental clarity, reduced anxiety, a decrease in stress levels, and improved sleep
- A feeling of being less reactive in relationships
- A heightened ability to focus
Lifting the fog that keeps you from seeing your child as whole
Learn the first step to become empowered to create an optimal environment for your child to step into their potential.
Receive a three video series for free.
Join my mailing list
I am here to support you, join my mailing list for free resources, upcoming workshops and the latest information!
Your information is safe with me!